Care urges us to serve each other and our world. We volunteer with excitement and enthusiasm in all the different areas of our local church because it shows we care about each other. We reach out when someone among us is at a loss or hurting because it displays the heart of Christ. Ultimately, we go beyond ourselves to live out the gospel in caring acts to those God has placed around us. We seek out people in need here and abroad to show them the love of Jesus and support mission efforts, both locally and globally.
• Child development project in the Dominican Republic.
• Children come for two daily meals, medical care by a volunteer doctor or nurse, and Christian education.
• With the support of The Village, a new building has been completed and 70 children are being sponsored monthly.
BE THE CHURCH
• We go out and serve our community and partner with local organizations as a congregation.
• We give out care packs and food, share Christ’s love with the homeless, landscape, paint, and complete labor projects for outreach centers.
• We help support the work of local organizations such as the Norristown Ministries Hospitality Center.
• We are the home church to several missionaries in countries such as China and Africa.
• We are able to help support a large and varied number of global missions through the International Church of the Nazarene.
• Sports are a great way for children to learn teamwork, respect for authority, and sportsmanship.
• The Village hosts Basketball (K-7), Flag Football & Cheerleading (1-8) for girls and boys.
• Every child plays and every child is a winner.
• Upward offers opportunities for adults and parents to get involved as coaches, referees, etc.
KIDS IN THE VILLAGE EARLY LEARNING CENTER
We are a Christian community committed to providing an environment of learning by facilitating your child’s growth physically, socially, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually. Our staff is warm and caring and strives to develop meaningful relationships with our families; supporting them in their vital role of parenting. We are also committed to a culture of improvement and employ staff who has a minimum of a Child Development Credential (CDA).
7:00 PM - Contemporary Service in the Celebration Center
Sunday Morning Services
8:25 AM - Traditional Service
9:45 AM - Contemporary Service
11:00 AM - Contemporary Service