Connect calls us to lock our arms and hearts together as we journey through life. God created us to live in community. When we live connected, we reflect God in His fullness. This is an inviting and welcoming reflection to the world around us. Though we connect in the café, seminars, coffee house, etc., we make a special connection in connect groups. We are people who understand God’s purpose in connecting so we connect and help others to do so.
• A place where you can connect with others
• They make a “big church” feel “smaller.”
• Make a connection with others, your faith, the church, and God.
CELEBRATE THE JOURNEY
• A place to find support, recovery, and forgiveness.
• An authentic atmosphere with total acceptance
• Share confidentially and be genuinely encouraged
• Move beyond surface relationships and connect with other guys on a deeper level
• Build friendships and talk about real issues
• Grow into the man Jesus wants you to be
WOMEN OF THE WORD
• We encourage and empower women of all ages and seasons of life regardless of circumstances and backgrounds.
• We strive to be the “hands and feet” of Jesus for one another and for our community.
PRIME TIME (55+)
• We minister to the spiritual, physical, social, and emotional needs of senior adults.
• We offer opportunities for seniors to use their resources, gifts, and talents to serve God and others.
• Join us for social gatherings, day trips, and traditional praise and worship
7:00 PM - Contemporary Service
Sunday Morning Services
8:25 AM - Traditional Service
9:45 AM - Contemporary Service
11:00 AM - Contemporary Service