The Village Online
Live Streaming Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It’s important to us that online streaming is easy and accessible for everyone. These FAQs are designed to help provide a great online experience at The Village!
1. Will we have services next week?
Up-to-date alerts and the latest information on church services and more can be found on our Important Updates page. Our church-wide e-newsletter is another reliable source of information. Subscribe here.
3. What other features can I access on the Watch Live page?
The Watch Live page, the church's online campus, allows you to log your attendance at the service, chat with church staff during the live stream, give tithes and offerings, easily take notes and view the Bible. These elements can also be found on the Fairview Village Church App. Additional resources also available include information on next steps, connect groups and viewing past sermons.
4. I don't have a Facebook account. Will I be able to view the church's page?
The Fairview Village Church Facebook page is public. This setting allows anyone to view the content, including streaming services, whether or not the user has a Facebook account.
5. During the live stream, I am hearing double as the person is speaking.
Hearing double indicates a connection issue with the streaming service. Please try refreshing your browser page, logging out and back in to your browser or connecting through YouTube or Facebook.
6. I am not able to give when I click the button.
The online giving system is impacted by volume of simultaneous users. Alternative online giving options include the website Giving page, the Giving tab of our app, and texting your amount to 1-610-854-9011. In addition, the church office is open from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., Monday - Thursday with limited staff, if you prefer to drop off your offering in person.
7. I did not receive the weekly email from the church.
If you are not receiving emails from the church (they come out each Wednesday or more, as needed):
- The church may not have your preferred email address.
- You may not have subscribed to receive emails and other communications from the church.
- You may have opted-out or unsubscribed from receiving communications from the church, which we will always honor.
- You may need to check your spam and junk folders for the email.
- You may need to white list "email@example.com” within your email service provider.
Complete this simple form to subscribe to have mass communications sent from the church to your preferred email address.
If you previously opted out or unsubscribed from receiving church communications, please send an email to and indicate your desire to opt back in.